TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Your access to and use of Mgenergies.com ("the Website"), is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You shall not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
We have the right to terminate your access to any or the entire Website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website.
By accessing the Website, certain information about the user, such as Internet protocol (IP) address, navigation through the site, the software used and the time spent, along with any other information available to the webmaster of the Site, will be stored on the Website host. These will not specifically identify the user. The information will be used internally only for website maintenance purposes and traffic and statistical analysis. If the Reader voluntarily provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be used only to the extent expressly agreed by the user for originally intended purposes of use and will not be published for any other purpose unless otherwise specified.
LINKS (URL’s) TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. The Website includes links (URL’s) to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Website and therefore we are not responsible for the content of any linked Websites or any hyperlink contained in a linked Website and we make no representation or warranty with respect to the content of any such third party sites.
2. Any hyperlink to other Websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Mgenergies.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its content including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software source codes connected with the Website are protected by copyright, and other intellectual property rights and laws. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the Mgenergies.com admin.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States of America and the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of conduct on the Internet.
You agree to indemnify and hold Mgenergies.com owner and contractors and their employees, officers, partners, agents and contractors harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Mgenergies.com by any third party arising out of your use of any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through Mgenergies.com, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Mgenergies.com in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Use of the Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, Mgenergies.com owner and contractors and their employees, officers, partners, agents and contractors will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Mgenergies.com owner and contractors and their employees, officers, partners, agents and contractors do not warrant that the function of, or access to, the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that any Website or server which stores and transmits any Material will be free of viruses or any other harmful components. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of such interruption, errors, defects, viruses or harmful components
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United States of America, McHenry County in the State of Illinois and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of McHenry County, IL courts.